Saturday, April 4, 2009

Brooke

One of my very best friends Brooke is in our schools dance class. She made it intermediate last year at tryouts. This year I forced her to tryout for the dance company this year. She has already been choreobraphing a dance and decided to use it for the tryouts.She had chose the song Halo by Beyoncé.Recently she had a chance to show it to me and I had suddenly felt like a really bad dancer. She is such a wonderful dancer and I hope that she will make it.
So we critiqued each others dances and we are now planing on getting together again. We both have some great ideas and together I hope that we can do a dance together. But, in the mean time I am bored out of my mind. I have changed my dance so many times. I am trying to make it better, but end up changing half of it. It does seem to be going well so I just hope that it works out.

<3 Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment