Friday, October 23, 2009

Depression, Obsession and What Not

Since the recent "state" of my life has been, well, a little crazy I've decided to share that:

All my life I have easily become obsessed with things. I have realized that this is indeed a problem and should look into it. Basically my obsessions have become so bad that the thing that I am obsessed with comes up in almost every situation (maybe that is why they call it an obsession).

Anyway, I mostly become obsessed with fantasy things, such as books or movies (good thing I never caught on to Twilight). This has become a real problem because I have found that if I like something and what it to make me happy I will talk about it, research it, read it, find out whatever there is to know about it until it distracts from my daily functions.

Now I have found myself obsessed with myself being obsessed and I now think of myself as mentally ill. Of course I am not and would have check myself in by now, but I have started to research about my obsessions (about myself being obsessed not the obsessions themselves). I have come to find truly ill (because I have researched symptoms). And since I am still searching for the cure to life... you must still read my blog no matter how crazy of a person I am. And because most of the world is crazy, and they just don't know it yet, you are in fact (in a way) just like me.

"Crazy people don't think they're crazy, they think they're getting saner...and so ..sane people shouldn't think they're sane but they are actually going a little crazy" ~The Joker
From: thejokerblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment