Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Purpose

The title of my blog is Searching... and I wanted to tell you all what that means, Moreover, what the whole blog is about.

At this point in my life I don't know what I'm headed for. I don't know who I'll be or what I'll do. I don't know what I want. I don't feel like I know much of anything. Life is a journey. It is a path that may lead me into different directions, and take me to where I need to be.

I feel as though I have been put on this earth for a purpose. A purpose that deals with my destiny. Now you might ask, "Isn't your purpose the same as your destiny?" I say, no, it is not. I believe that they are similar, yes, but the same, no. My purpose right now is to find my destiny. To help find it, I have brought you along for the ride.

After I had started this blog, I realized what I needed to do to keep my life in check. I needed to write. Write things down so I wouldn't forget. Forget what I no longer want to know. Know what I what to be. And be myself. What I need now is is to learn. I need to learn about the world around me and how to be myself in it. I need to figure out what I need and change myself, in order to be better and smarter.

I have this burning passion inside myself, but I do not know what it truly wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment