Friday, July 23, 2010

Randomness About Drawing, Imagination, and Stick Figures

After reading this over I have no idea what I was getting at. Then why did I pick this entry?

AP ENGLISH III JOURNAL ENTRY #7

One of my favorite things to do is draw. Drawings can make your mind grow, but your mind can also make your drawing grow. People can use thier imaginations in different ways. Mine? I use it for drawing. Imagination may show us what we want to see in our drawings, but our minds are the ones that help sculpt that image. There are so many different people in the world and so many different expressions that they can make. Stick figures may be boring after a while, always seeing the same blank face. At least a stick figure with a face has some kind of personality. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment