Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blogging in the Dark

You know having a slow computer can have it's advantages:

a) when it starts to crash read a book to pass the time

b) you realize some things.... like what I'm telling you right now

c) you start to look at new computers because you know that this one won't last much longer.

If only there was a way to get me a new computer. But I'm stuck with this one in my room at one in the morning in the dark..and no one in the house knows what I'm doing. I love my privacy *sigh*. Well there is no getting around it I am stuck with my computer just like I am stuck with my brain. Someday I think I will check myself in to a mental institute. I don't know why but maybe it would be fun. Maybe that is why I am crazy. (Like saying this won't help me at all.)


I have conversations with myself all of the time. What else is new... I mean I only do it when I am alone I bet you do the same thing.I can't speak right when I am out in public. When I'm at home I talk perfectly normal. I think this is because I am nervous around people. I don't want to sound stupid, but end up sounding stupid. My paragraphs keep changing subjects is that bad?

If you haven't noticed already I feel alive at night. Maybe too ALIVE. Lack of sleep makes me act strange. Maybe that is why you are seeing a new side of me? Anyway I am going to try and not think of a certain someone tonight and TRY to get some sleep.

Sweet dreams nighttime readers.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment