Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yeah well...

Oh well with my dream... so I didn't make it...my friend didn't even do well and SHE made it...well that what she said, "I messed up on everything."
We bumped into each other.. I mean the judges were rude a squished us together!

Whatever.. I mean I'm over it life is a dance and we should keep on dancing no matter how hard the dance may seem or hoe fast the music is. I'm moving on with my life and I am good at more things than one. We all have our chances and should take them. We give up the things we love the most for the thing that we need... Like swimming...I gave up swimming because I was literally LOSING IT!!My mined was in a jumble and I was getting very little sleep and getting sick very often. It was making me very VERY depressed! I had to stop even though it meant letting down the team. I knew that I wasn't that good and kept at it anyway.

At first I couldn't swim 3 laps with out stopping then I became even better. Even if I wasn't as good as everybody else I kept to it because I LOVE LOVE LOVE to swim! And I knew that stopping would shut off all of that progress..but I had to in order to keep my mental health. So I quit and began to sleep hahaha....

Even though I STILL might not have my mental health I am not tired anymore...well maybe when I blog at Midnight!

Put a smile on that face, and remember to keep dancing.

or swimming just keep swimming, swimming, swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment