Monday, July 13, 2009

Very Bored

After hopelessly searching the Internet for things to do I finally stopped. Why waste my time. Well I guess I have been reading to much lately and wanted something else to do. So now I find myself at the computer typing random things and hoping that it will entertain myself. Since this doesn't seem to be working I might have to practice my violin some more.
But if a certain friend would answer my messages I wouldn't have the trouble of not knowing what time she will pick me up tomorrow. Which will probably result in missing the concert that I am going to which just so happens to be my very first one!!!!! *sigh* I need to stop writing in run on sentences.

Anyway....

Now I have to go do whatever it was that I was not doing in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment