Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yes!

I re-did my evil English paper! Guess what?! I got an A!! Well...a B because you automatically get docked 10%! I am proud of myself. Now it is time to be lazy again...just kidding.

Guess what bites? I have another project in English. Hurrah! Hurray! It is all about finding your potential and blah blah blah...oh joy more life lessons. It will help me though I need to stop being a lazy bum.

On a brighter note (semi-bright) my orchestra tour was quite peachy. I mean that both in a sarcastic and non-sarcastic way. Driving all the way to San Diego for an hour and a half concert was a waste of time. Then Driving two hours to our hotel was a waste. I hated two of the people in my room. I hated the whining, giggling, screaming little girls (in our class) in the room next door. I hated being rushed. I hated getting lost. I hated that my teacher lied to us and made me have an anxiety attack once. I hated how tired I was. I hated the slutty girls at the non-dress coded Agouro High School. I hated how Agouro High School made our class smell. I hated how Jackilin's violin got it's own seat. I hated how the other bus cuaght on fire. I hated sleeping on the bus. I hated winning an award against ourselves. And most of all I hated how Kristie treated me the whole time! FYI: she is one of my friends and she ignored me. I hate how Kristie and Maddie treated Abby when she had an anxiety attack. (They thought she was being "cranky".) Oh and I also hate how I ate like a pig and almost threw up. Joy for me.

But that is just the bad stuff! Here are some good things: I saw the most beautiful city in the world, San Diego! I got to go to Disneyland! I learned allot. I got to go inside Air Force One. I got to drive through L.A. I got to see the stars in the middle of the desert. I got to wake up one minute staring at the suburbs, and the next starting at Phoenix. I got to buy a Cheshire cat! I got to ride rides! I got to get little children annoyed at my immaturity and scream "GET SOME!" with my friends on every ride at Disneyland. I got to make Chewbacca sounds with my friends! I got to see Micky and Minnie and the singing voices of Pocahontas, Hercules, and the Hunchback perform. I got a trophy. I got to hold a trophy! The best of all I got to talk about Harley with one of my music teachers! HA! She is going to be my private teacher now! Hands down! She told me I look like Harley, the way I smile and all that! hehe I was very happy! She sounded impressed with my costume I will have to show her pictures now!!

That is all I will say for now! Next time I will post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment